The portal www.sesena.com (hereinafter also the "Portal or the Web") uses its own and third-party cookies with the main objective of improving the user's experience and navigation in the portal.
Here we provide the following information:
1.- Concept of Cookies.
2.- Typology and purpose of Cookies.
3.- Disabling Cookies according to the Browser.
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Its functions can be, among others, store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information or allow certain technical features, etc.
Cookies can be classified according to:
- The entity that manages them (own or third-party cookies).
- The period of time they remain active (session or permanent cookies).
- The purpose or objective of them.
Next, we inform you that the Portal uses its own and third-party cookies that, depending on its purpose, can be divided into the following:
They are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to: Keep the user identified, so that if the user closes the browser or computer and at another time re-enters the Portal, it will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be suppressed by the user by pressing the "close session" functionality. So that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the Service the User will have to log in to be identified. Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, participate in forums, comments or contests.
They pursue the following purposes: Allow the anonymous identification of users (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time. Identification of the most visited contents by users. This identification is made anonymously. Know if users who are accessing the Portal are new users or repeat visits. Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Portal Service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of users on the Web.
This website uses the following Analytics cookies:
For more information: Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Facebook Social Plugins ("Like" button and other Facebook widgets): The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the social network Facebook. These services allow you to interact with Facebook directly from the pages of this web page. The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the user's privacy settings on Facebook. It is possible that although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
- smclient - unique identifier of the user visiting the web. Duration: persistent
- smuuid - random identifier of an anonymous contact visiting the web. Duration: persistent
- SERVERID - server id for load balancing. Duration: persistent
- smform - display parameters used to save the contact forms used in SALESmanago. Duration: persistent
- Smg: unique identifier of the user visiting the web. Persistent, affected functionality: content customization and monitoring.
- Smgoid: unique identifier of the user visiting the web. Persistent, affected functionality: content customization and monitoring
The main browsers allow to change the Cookies configuration. These settings are usually found in the "preferences or options" menu of your browser.
Below we detail the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari:Preferences -> Security.
For more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
The Portal reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy based on its own activity and development of the Website, as well as when such modification is necessary as a result of legislative changes and in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD). Users are advised to periodically visit this Cookies Policy. When significant changes occur, they will be communicated to users through an announcement on the web or through email.
All the information relative to personal details of personal nature received for SESEÑA is treated with the maximum confidentiality and does only proceed to the strict communications needed for the provision of the services that are required on each case, also the communications and authorized assignments for the user trough the present politic of privacy.
SESEÑA will adopt the security levels of personal details protection legally required and will install the technical means and measures they could reach to avoid losses, wrong use, alteration and the not authorized use of the personal details provided.
SESEÑA reserves the right to modify the politic of personal details protection according to its own criteria or caused by a legislative change, jurisprudential or in the business practice. If SESEÑA introduces a modification, the new text will be published in this Web page, where the user will be informed of the politic of personal details protection. In any case, the trade relations with the users will be in force with the procedure in the precise moment that user accedes to the Web page.
The users of our Web are conscious of all exposed and they accept it voluntarily. If you want to make any comment or suggestion you can write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.